Thursday, May 28, 2009

Not really worthy of a post, but here it is

Here's what I found when I came home from work today.




Where did these dogs come from?!?



Once they get out of the way, you can see how one of them hoarded all of the toys into one spot. AND, there was apparently something on my lens. The sofa doesn't usually have a big black spot on it. At least not there.




Also, walking dogs in the rain demonstrated that there is a giant hole in my ugly, clunky loafers. What shall I replace them with?

Sorry this was dumb. Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

This was not dumb! Are you looking for new shoes? There are lots of folks over in that "other" place who would proabably love to shoe shop with you (virtually or in-person)! :-)

Julie G. said...

Sarah, I plan on posting over there sometime today about my shoe dilemma!

Jennie said...

Um, your dogs are like the cutest dogs ever.

Julie G. said...

Thanks, Jennie! We're very proud.

Joe G. said...

Yeah, what Jennie said. I can't believe Boris wouldn't share with Sadie, though. That's just mean of him. I expect better of him.

Julie G. said...

Hehe. I expect better of him, too! Big, brown pushover that he is. Although, he doesn't give up on his kong. It's interesting to listen the recording of them when we are gone. You can hear Boris throwing the kong around to get the treat out, and Sadie whines until he gives up.