Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Two seconds



So. Funny story from this weekend. We took the boys to get their haircut at one of those kids cut places. C got his cut first, and then he was being curious while D was getting his cut. 

Most kids don't get a shampoo, but hey do have a shampoo sink with what looks like a fire truck in front of it for kids to lay on while getting shampooed. So C climbed up there and starts asking questions. I tell him what it's for and how it's just for the workers to use the sink. He saw the sprayer and asked if it would spray out or down. I told him the worker would move it so the it wouldn't spray everywhere. 

Then, I looked up to see how D was doing. Two seconds later, C is screaming because, you guessed it, he turned on the water. It sprayed directly at his chest and it took me a second to figure out how to turn it off. No, I don't know why I didn't just move the sprayer. 

Thankfully the workers were nice about it, and thankfully we had a change of clothes in the car. 

No comments: