Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Turkey Day

Well, I don't suppose the turkeys are very happy.

We had a quiet day at home. I did some random cooking and we ended up with some good stuff for dinner. I made streuseled sweet potatoes,














ham and apple stuffing,













green beans, which I forgot to take a picture of, and of course, turkey, which wasn't really picture-worthy.

I'm looking forward to the pumpkin trifle a little bit later.













After dinner, Mike and Sadie decided to take a nap.













Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Food porn!

Wheeeeee!

Sarah said...

Mmmm, that trifle looks delish! :-)

Julie G. said...

Andrea, don't say I didn't warn you!

Lynne, I had to go out and get turkey at Giant this morning!

Sarah, it was super easy. Let me know if you want the recipe.

Unknown said...

No beef in the trifle?

Well, That's one way to go.

;)